Taking Strokes Against Breast Cancer
with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
Saturday, October 27
Join Rio Salado Rowing Club as we go stroke-for-stride in the fight against breast cancer! On Saturday, October 27, our team of rowers will take our strokes on the water, as the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk is taking place around the lake.
Come to join us in our fight against this disease.
JOIN THE TEAM
- Donations made on the website will go directly to the American Cancer Society. Donations are completely optional. You are welcome to row with the team if you choose not to donate.
- When you join the Taking Strokes Team, please consider purchasing a team t-shirt for $15. You may purchase directly on the Rio website. Some t-shirts will also be available for sale on October 27th; however, all sizes may not available.
Want to participate but don’t know how to row? Rowing is not mandatory. JOIN US and walk, or just cheer us on! Please forward the Taking Strokes Team sign-up information to all of your family and friends who might want to participate.
- Please arrive at the boatyard ready to go no later than 7:15. We want to have boats on the water by 7:45 so we can start with the Making Strides walkers at 8:00.
- Deadline to register for the Team is Friday, October 26, @ noon. (We want to try and put lineups together ahead of time.)
- Don’t forget your Team t-shirt!
Let’s come together and help raise awareness and funds in the fight against this disease.
Questions? Email Taking Strokes Team Manager, Mindy Covelli: firstname.lastname@example.org